7) 任何人士在場內須遵守『道路交通條例第 374章』。
1) Speed shall not exceed 10km per hour.
2) Each vehicle may only be parked within one designated space.
3) No maintenance or repair shall be carried out except in cases of emergency and then only with the prior permission of the carpark attendants and in accordance with their directions.
4) Any instructions which may be given by carpark attendants must be complied with.
5) Vehicles shall not be washed or cleaned in the carpark except with the prior permission of the carpark attendants and then only in accordance with their directions.
6) No loading or unloading of goods shall be carried out in the carpark except with the prior permission of the carpark attendants and then only in accordance with their directions.
7) The Road Traffic Ordinance Cap 374 and its subsidiary legislation shall apply in this carpark.
8) The company reserves the right to refuse entry to the carpark to any vehicle.
9) The company shall have a general lien upon any motor vehicle if :-
10) In consideration of the use of the carpark, the User shall pay the Company the designated rate for the period during which the car is parked and such other costs and administrative charge as may be required under paragraphs 11 and 12.
11) Should the User fail to comply with these conditions, the Company may impound the vehicle until such time as the User has paid the required parking fees and administrative charge. The Company shall be entitled to secure the vehicle in any way it thinks fit and, in its discretion, to remove the vehicle from the carpark.
12) If the hourly parking ticket cannot be produced the User shall pay a parking fee equivalent to one whole day’s parking fees for each day the vehicle is in the carpark.
13) The hourly parking ticket issued to the User must be returned to the Company before the vehicle is driven out from the carpark.
14) The Company shall not be liable for any damage to the vehicle howsoever caused while it is in the carpark nor for any items removed or stolen therefrom.
15) Unless notified by the Company to the contrary a valid monthly pass must be displayed on the windscreen of the vehicle to which it relates.
16) The Company shall have a general lien upon any motor vehicle and its contents until all sums due to the Company shall have been paid in full.
17) These conditions may be varied by the Company at any time without notice.